- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is required in full when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not offer payment plans.
2. We accept cash, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express)
3. We understand than veterinary expenses can sometimes be unexpected. In the event that your pet becomes sick or gets injured, financing through CareCredit may be a good option. You can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com, or fill out an application at your visit.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in just a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for veterinary care is pet insurance. To learn more, please visit the following websites . . .